The AANR Education Foundation is a charitable partner of the American Association for Nude Recreation. That means that tax-deductible contributions and bequests may be made to the Foundation by persons, estates, or business entities who wish to fund programs in support of AANR Education Foundation’s goals and objectives – to educate the public about the values and benefits of nude recreation, and to ensure an understanding of nudism and its rightful status as a social and recreational practice.
The Foundation currently offers scholarships and camperships to nude youth. It has helped fund nude art shows and the American Nudist Research Library.
The AANR Education Foundation’s future plans, with your help, may include:
- Supporting substantial research on dermatology and/or skin cancer;
- Studies on body image of nudists vs. non-nudists; and
- Gathering statistical data related to children raised in a nudist environment.
The AANR Education Foundation’s goals are to:
- Achieve public acceptance of social nudity in appropriate settings.
- Increase and expand awareness and understanding among public officials of social nude recreation and nude living.
- Assist deserving individuals in furthering their formal education.
- Promote scientific research of the physical and mental benefits of nude recreation and nude living, that will result in creation of indexed literature.
- Promote community building.
- Foster a greater understanding of the past, present, and future of nudism and naturism.
- Promote the creation, preservation, and display of art that is relevant to the nudist community.
- Respond to unique opportunities that enhance nude recreation and nude living opportunities.
- Attract contributions from persons, groups, and organizations supporting our mission, principles, and objectives for purposes of making grants.
- Educate the public about the values and benefits of nude recreation, and to ensure an understanding of nudism and its rightful status as a social and recreational practice.
The AANR Education Foundation’s objectives are to:
- Seek partnerships with individuals, groups and organizations in support of the creation of art, literature, and scholarship, relating to the nudist world, its practices, and the wholesome nature of the human body.
- Endeavor to develop educated persons and leaders in broad areas of society; and aim to improve people’s lives by developing community support for nudist resorts, clubs, groups and areas.